L4D Short: Starring Louis L4D Short: Starring Louis

I liked it except...

I like this short except for the fact that it was starris Louis.

I fucking hate Louis...

StealthBeast responds:

And Louis fucking hates you.

Freezepop's JEM! Freezepop's JEM!

hmm, how to put this

This video was very bad, I wouldn't recommend submitting another one unless you gain some more experience. You're also way too young to be posting videos of yourself on the internet.

Gamer Tonight - MMO Gamer Gamer Tonight - MMO Gamer

Cliche

Sorry man, but the material in this was just cliche and over used. I liked the first episode of this series though.

NothingBetter NothingBetter

Motion = A Emotion = F

This had and still has real potential to be awesome but you really need to work out some facial expressions or something more meaningful to the song. You have the items and actions correct but they're always happy and smiling when it's not exactly the most happy of times for the couple.

Anyway, very good on the animation but it needs some work on the facial expressions.

Unglued Unglued

Can you say 'The Battle Field"?

Good flash but you didn't even say it was inspired by The Battlefield series that it takes exactly after.

(2004) Help im stuck! (2004) Help im stuck!

lol

Slagdriven also needs to go back to school. I think he meant "under" not "on" in the reference to the, apparenty, comfortable shelter of the net.

You fuckin rock knox. Me and all my friends get HUGE kicks out of all your stuff.

Junk Mail Junk Mail

.....LOLOLOL

fucking HILARIOUS!

Mystical Odysee Mystical Odysee

Nice animation but crappy music vid.

You got talent and stuff at animation but the trailer/music video industry just isn't very good.

Taco-Man hates the RIAA Taco-Man hates the RIAA

This flash is fuckin true as hell!!

All of that is sooo true! LoL! I laughed so much! Great work man!

La Vagin La Vagin

hella funny man

I LOVE this movie, its so hilariouse man!

-rag